Youth are eligible to participate in 4-H if they meet the following criteria:
Primary Members (also called Cloverbuds or Mini-members)
Must be 5 years old by December 31 of the program year. Primary members cannot enroll in large animal projects. Youth enrolling or turning nine after December 31 must participate as a Primary Member until the end of the program year.
Must be 9 years old by December 31 of the program year and may continue in the program until the end of the calendar year in which they become 19 years of age
We are now enrolling members
***Redwood Valley 4H pays 50% of the enrollment fee cost for youth members!!***
Enrollment fees are:
$54 / year for youth members
$18 / year for volunteers and leaders
Enrollment begins every July for the following year.
To join Redwood Valley 4H
1) Click here – this takes you to the University of California Youth Development page – they oversee the California 4H programs
2) Click the “I need to setup a profile”
3) Follow the directions to fill out and submit your information!
4) Health History Form and Treatment Form: Fill out online
5) Turn in the forms and the enrollment fees to the Membership Leader at the next meeting you attend.
Already a 4-H Member?
Go to the Continuing Members page to renew.